Sweat attracts bacteria. And bacteria mostly produce odor. To protect your garments from smelling unpleasantly, use L9 ANTIBACTERIAL for a permanent anti-odor effect.
L9 will stop the growth of odor-producing bacteria on fabrics or garments.It also prevents various other nasty bacterias from growing.Your natural perspiration is not disturbed by L9, and your skin can naturally breath. Nanoparticles of L9 are large enough not to penetrate the skin. Be deodorized and feel safe with L9…
- L9 Nano Particles equip fibers with unique Antibacterial Properties
- Antibacterial Material Options include Gold, NanoSilver,
- Cuprous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Chitosan and other Bacteria killing Activators
- L9 Antibacterial Particles reduce Bacteria propagation by attacking directly the cell wall and DNA of a target Bacteria
- Once in touch with L9 Particles, the Bacteria slowly dies or disintegrates
- L9 Fibers reduce effectively Bacteria related Odor
- *** When placed at the skin side, L8 Active Carbon releases pleasant FIR warmth
- *** L8 comines FIR Emission with UV Protection and Odor Absorption
- *** The FIR also provides healthy blood circulation enhancement
- Designed for Sportswear, Fashion and Hometextiles, L9 helps protecting Textiles and the Body to be Odor and Bacteria-free
You May Also Like
L8 ACTIVE CARBON
For ages active carbon – or charcoal – has been used for air filters, energy, water purifiers, gardening, UV protection and other applications. L8 ACTIVE CARBON gives you a choice of 3 most popular carbons: bamboo charcoal, coffee grinds, or coconul…
The next stage of camouflage: Dissapear in the night, stay invisible for night-vision equipment and Infrared detection – that s the job of L10. Tactical fabric patterns alone will only protect minimally. L10 CAMOUFLAGE goes far beyond that.
L11 FLAME RETARDANT
The new halogen-free Swiss creation of an engineered molecule allows i.e. PA6 flame retardant (FR) fibers and filaments to be non-toxic, non-dripping, fast carbonizing and highly effective in any desired dye.